If you are our customer, newsletter subscriber, or visitor to the site, you provide us with your personal data. We are responsible for their protection and security. Please make yourself familiar with the protection of personal data, principles and rights you have in connection with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
Identification of controller and its contact information
Controller: Snack de fromage s.r.o.
ID 018 32 191,
with registered office at Na Veselí 1206/14, Prague 4
registered at the Municipal Court in Prague, section C, file 267598,
Contact: form on www.snackdefromage.com website
phone: +43 664 1900429
The company runs the www.snackdefromage.com website.
Due to the purpose of the processing of personal data, the Data Protection Officer was not appointed.
As the controller of your personal data, we declare that we comply with all statutory obligations required by applicable legislation, in particular the Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR, and that:
We will process your personal data only on the basis of valid legal grounds, in particular legitimate interest, performance of the contract, statutory duty or granted consent. We also ensure that we fulfil the information obligation prior to the processing of personal data under Article 13 of the GDPR. We will, of course, allow you and we will support you in the implementation and fulfillment of your rights under the Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR.
Your personal data is processed directly by the controller, i.e. only the controller determines how the personal data will be processed, for what purpose and for how long.
Scope of personal data and processing purposes
You give us all personal information on a voluntary basis; they cannot be enforced in any way.
All personal data will be used only for the purposes of mutual communication, implementation of the request / inquiry / order, or for the purposes of offering further cooperation. Any other way or purpose of the processing or use of personal data is excluded.
The reasons for processing your personal information can be broken down in detail as follows:
- pre-contractual communication: in the range of name, surname, registered office, e-mail, phone number; these data only serve to resolve the query and for communication;
- performance of the contract (delivery of goods); in the range of e-mail, name, surname, registered office, address, phone number, date of birth, ID; these data are used to fulfil the contract, i.e. invoicing and delivery of goods;
- marketing – sending newsletters: in the range of e-mail; following the previous communication or the delivered goods, business news will be sent for a period of 5 years from the last order. Without a previous relationship, newsletters will be sent only on the basis of consent, for a period of 5 years from its awarding. In both cases, this consent may be withdrawn;
- advanced marketing on the basis of explicit consent: Based on the consent, third-party offers will be sent via e-mail, or an e-mail address will be used (e.g. for remarketing targeting ads on Facebook), for a period of 5 years from your consent. This can, of course, be recalled at any time via contact information.
- Targeted advertising on website; in the range of IP address; these are the so-called cookies tools; when browsing the website, the IP address, browsing time and the previous page are recorded. Using cookies to measure website traffic and personalization of view of web pages serve for a more targeted offer. Cookies for ad targeting will be processed only on the basis of consent. Web pages can also be browsed in a mode that does not allow the collection of personal data. Using cookies can be disabled on a user’s computer.
Securing and protecting your personal data
Personal data is protected as much as possible using modern technologies that correspond to the level of technical development. Therefore, all necessary technical and organizational measures have been taken to prevent the misuse, damage or destruction of personal data. Also, the necessary technical measures have been taken to secure data warehouses and personal data repositories in paper form.
In order to ensure specific processing operations that cannot be ensured by the controller, it is considered to use the services and applications of processors who know how to protect the data even better and are specialized in the processing (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Seznam).
Transmission of personal data to third parties
Personal data are accessible only to authorized persons, that is, our employees and co-workers, which we use or will use to deliver the goods; these are in particular entities which:
- ensure the handling with inquiry forms, communication and orders,
- participate in the supply of goods and services,
• are involved in handling with payments under a contract,
• provide services connected with e-shop operation
• ensure other services in connection with the operation of the e-shop,
• provide marketing services.
Transmission of data outside the European Union
Any processing of your personal data will take place within the EU and Ukraine, unless you explicitly indicate the need for their use or processing outside of that territory.
Personal data protection rights
- The right to be informed – already covered by this information page with the principles of processing personal data.
- The right of access – to verify the scope and purposes of processing personal data
- The right to supplement or change the personal data processed
- The right to restrict processing– serves to limit the scope, mode or purpose of processing your personal data (e.g., by unsubscribing of the newsletter))
- The right to data portability – to transfer personal data to another processor (information to be provided in machine-readable form)
- The right to erasure (to be forgotten)– the right to have deleted all personal data from the system and the system of all partial processors and backups.
- objections to the processing of personal data– serves to remove the doubts as to the manner in which the processing of personal data is lawful;
- Complaint to the Personal Data Protection Office – serves in case of reasonable suspicion of illegal processing of personal data
- unsubscribing from newsletters and marketing e-mails – serves to prevent the sending of business news;
Obligation of confidentiality
All authorized employees and co-workers who process personal data are required to maintain confidentiality of personal data and security measures whose disclosure would jeopardize the security of personal data. This confidentiality persists even after the termination of the obligations. Without consent, personal data will not be released to any third party.
Web site user statement
In order to protect the rights of the user, it will be necessary to confirm the consent in all forms of communication.